Sunday 3 May 2015

Giggle Greetings stamped on Patterned Paper DSP

How cool is this stamp set? Phew! Its not on the retiring list which means it's made the 'cut' and into the next annual catalogue. Not far away now friends, just under a month to go. You know, one of the perks of being a demostrator is that I get to see the catalogue before it's released and even better I get to order from it early too.

For a long time I used to only buy solid image stamps. I wasn't very confident at colouring my projects. As I practised and began to experiment I grew fonder of the outline style stamps, and here's a great example of how you can get colour into your images too with very little skill. It's also a great way to use up some of that DSP that's just sitting there looking pretty.

Here are my cards..
The Perpetual Calender stamp set provided the perfect background image for these funny cards.  Stars background for the dog running cirlces.  Spotted background for the Cheese. Leaves for the bowl of Cherries and a Splat for the Cat's hairball.
Here's a closer look at the fussy cutting. I added in a tiny bit of colouring with some ink from the ink pads and an aqua painter. Just a touch!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I love all these cards! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you